Goodbye Steve Jobs, i-Mourn.

The world is abuzz with the death of the most brilliant wizard of our modern time, Steve Jobs. The online community is flocked with heart-warming stories and tributes to the great man, now, this blog included. Honestly, it took me quite awhile to appreciate and embrace Apple goods. I remember back then, I was just limiting myself to an iPod. I hardly believe that I would be tempted to buy any of its kin of products. But it was not too long when iPhone unleashed me from holding back. I knew just then that I will be converted. When my hands managed to find its way to the uber user-friendly iPad2, my life was changed. Like many others, my life was transformed by Steve Job's creations.

Steve Jobs' vision for a powerful digital life transfigured in all of Apple's gadgets. For all Apple users, truly, it's beyond just owning them. Today, I feel sad, we all are.The world definitely mourns his loss. But we should be more than thankful for what he had left of us. His well lived life alone is already a legendary source of inspirations.

Thank you Steve Jobs for sharing with us the beauty of your mind. Thank you for thinking about our future even at the expense of your own. Thank you for letting us have a bite of your Taste of Life!

Comments

Popular Posts