Soup Restaurant's Samsui Chicken

Apart from the famous Chicken Rice, there's a similar Chicken Dish that will leave you wanting for more - Samsui Chicken . I kid you not, you will love it for it's succulent, juicy and meaty character. When I first tried it at Soup Restaurant, I knew from then on that I would be a convert from the typical Chicken Rice. It's comforting to know that finally, there's a ginger chicken that I could eat sans the very oily rice. The dish is basically a steamed chicken. It's usually eaten dipped in a fragrant ginger sauce then rolled into a lettuce with some cucumber. The ginger sauce is key to this appetizing dish. It's that note that defines its overall appeal. For a more healthy bite, I usually take out the skin. Though if you would consider its simplicity and the way the chicken is cooked, it's indeed a healthier alternative from other chicken meals.


Wintermelon Soup, it goes well with Samsui Chicken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Macaroni Salad with Cashew Nuts

Villa Gregoria Terrace Resort, Nagcarlan, Laguna

The myths and truths about INSTANT NOODLES… (Part 1 of 2)