Din Tai Fung's Truffle Xiao Long Bao

Now that we're frequently dining at Din Tai Fung, I take back what I said that the Singapore's franchise is overrated and incomparable to its original kin in Taiwan. After trying other dim sum houses in the island, honestly, there's still nothing that comes close to Din Tai Fung's Xiao Long Bao. It's still the best so far, period. Recently, they came up with another innovation in its growing repertoire of appetizing dim sums.

Truffle Xiao Long Bao is the next must devour in this restaurant. It's the signature xiao long bao infused with truffles specifically imported from France. The moment our order hits the table, I know right then that I am about to be transported for an ambrosial delicacy. Every morsel of this succulent creation wakes up all olfactory senses and it will leave you wanting for more. I'm afraid I will be more critical the next time I try the regular xiao long bao now that my palate met this "kitchen diamond".

Comments

Popular Posts