Have A Little Faith - Mitch Albom


Mitch Albom did it again to me. As I was reading his latest non-fiction book, Have A Little Faith, I was again moved into tears. Although not as emotionally powerful and heavy as Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five People You Meet in Heaven, the book carried that Mitch Albom's trademark of awakening real life stories. Have A Little Faith is an eye opener to the true meaning of life and to a large extent about our faith in God. In the many pages of this book, Mitch juxtaposed different beliefs, cultures and worships of God. I was struck by the realization that yes, there is what we call "your God" and "my God". But I couldn't agree more that at the end of the day, it didn't matter how we believe, what is essential is that both or all can actually co-exist. This is a book that talks about inspiring life stories of two great men who lived their life differently but shared the same mission of building a community founded and enriched by a strong faith in God. It's very uplifting how both dealt and won over life's difficult challenges. Albeit more touched and blown I was in the two prior books, Have A Little Faith certainly deserves a space in our bookshelves and even more in our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts