This I heart...

I never imagined that Chinese New Year (CNY) preparation here is as maddening as celebrating Christmas in the Philippines. Nearing the much anticipated day, supermarkets are just unbelievably crowded. Nevertheless, we need to get some stuff for the celebration so we must not mind the crazy throngs of people. There are quite a number of supermarket chains to choose from in Singapore. But I'm partial to Cold Storage and Giant. I find Fair Price and Shop and Save limited in product offerings although the former preferences are a bit more expensive. One thing I'm beginning to appreciate in Singapore's fresh produce is the wide selection of vegetables and greens. I just can't help filling my cart with these healthy choices.

More so, as if to prove to me that indeed this is a place of convenience, I'm greatly pleased to have something like this.
I know so much more are yet to be discovered so for now I'll merely enjoy my serendipity.

Comments

Popular Posts