ASUS eee PC 1000H (It's worth the wait)

When AsusTek released it's first wave of mini notebook, I must say that I really got interested 101 percent. However, it still didn't encourage me well enough to purchase a unit. With very limited capacity of 4G or 8G drive to choose from at that time, I am quite hesitant to give in. Not until the third installment arrived, I finally yielded. And I have to confess, it was worth the wait. The Eee PC 1000H is among the third generation of netbooks that Asus developed. With Asus being the pioneer in this product category, giving my trust to the brand wasn't much of a worry. Now I'm thankful, it truly delivers!
For me, the Asus eee PC 1000H's satisfiers are the following:
- great, clear resolution
- weight is manageable (as long as your bag can manage to squeeze it in)
- smooth and fairly fast booting and online connection
- elegant design
- has everything you need for a secondary laptop (it could even exceed some expectations)
- relatively bigger screen size than other UMPCs

For the dissatisfiers (although honestly these can be overshadowed by the great features the notebook brings):
- slightly tender keyboard
- not fingerprint proof (so you tend to clean it very often)
- slightly more expensive than competitors
Overall, I would say this is one great buy. If you're looking for a reliable, nice looking secondary laptop, no doubt Asus eee PC 1000H tops the list of the must grab.

Comments

Anonymous said…
now i'm really convinced. i'm loving the hp mininote and this one. i shopped around last week and the tech guy at one of the stores selling both notebooks recommended the asus saying it was faster than the hp. hmm...naku..i want to get one already :)
Sherra said…
Hi Cookie, same here. I was actually thorn between the two brands design wise. But Asus out smarted HP in functionality. That's why the former turned out to be a better choice. :-)

Popular Posts