Win PHILIPS Cooking Tools


It's been a while now since we relocated to a new home and I still haven't completed my culinary tools for the kitchen yet. Day in and day out, my children's cravings for baked goods had been lingering through my mind. They've been urging me real hard to finally get a new mixer and new baking pans so they can be reunited to their favorite home treats. I think the long wait for them is over. I was once again reminded of this pending task when I stumbled upon this online contest where SIS Sugar is giving away lots of great kitchen prizes. Quality home appliances from PHILIPS are at stake.
From now until 27 August, those who are musically inclined and gifted with talents for compositions will have a chance to participate on an online jingle contest. Click on the thumbnail below for the contest mechanics and the specific prizes to be won. This is one good opportunity to let your creative juices flow abundantly. What's more, you get the chance to bring home great rewards for doing so.

Comments

Popular Posts