Buon Giorno Tagaytay Revisited

We recently spent our holyweek vacation in the Philippines. Since we have very limited time to spread among the places and sights we want to visit, we made sure that Tagaytay topped our list. We did miss the homey ambiance and relaxing weather in this scenic place. (How I wish we could stay longer). Since it's almost past lunch time when we arrived there, we immediately thought of Buon Giorno for a place to dine. It was in 2007 when I first tried this Italian restaurant. Back then, it's increasingly getting popular for its good food. Now fast forward to 2011, I was not too sure of the level of satisfaction it brought me upon dining. Some of the foods lost its appeal particularly the pastas. Fortunately, the salad and pizza still delivered well.


Caesar Salad


New York Pizza

Prime Rib Steak


Spaghetti Vongole E Gamberreti




Spaghetti Bolognese


Comments

I just eat my lunch. Thanks for the photos. They remind me that I haven't eat my lunch yet. LOL
faith@ahead said…
is it me, or does the steak really look too big to eat? Yum yum!

Popular Posts