OFF to Thailand for a week

I'll be leaving this weekend for Thailand for official business. If I can, I'll find time for some interesting subjects for my future posts. Expect for a feature on authentic Thai Cuisine of course hmmm..., can't wait for that one. The picture above (courtesy of this site) is included in my itinerary for this trip. It's been 4 years since my last visit to this country. That was a year before Phuket was devastated by the tsunami, (we were lucky we've seen it's natural beauty prior to that incident). So it'll be interesting to find out what are the new offerings from this fascinating country. I'll make sure I'll bring some interesting posts when I get back, so stay tuned for now.

Comments

Heart of Rachel said…
Have a wonderful and safe trip. Take care!

Popular Posts