Good Morning @ DELIFRANCE

I really missed having breakfast at Delifrance. I used to spend my saturday morning meal at their branch in RCBC Makati when I was still having my MBA in DLSU RCBC Campus. You get to enjoy yummy food along with a book or newspaper on hand, how good is that huh?!. Their wide array of baked products is a great selling point. Giving customers variety prevents satiation. I also look forward to their clubhouse, salads and pasta, some are simply irresistible.
Now, I'm enjoying their coffee bun (P35/pc). It may only be next to Kopi Roti in terms of taste but it's a good alternative when your craving for one. For a filling and delicious breakfast meal, or for any other meal occasions, Delifrance should surely be in the list.
Ham & Cheese Omellette





4 seasons juice



Delifrance South Expressway
Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna

Comments

Anonymous said…
coffee bun!! yumm!!

Popular Posts