Good Morning @ DELIFRANCE

I really missed having breakfast at Delifrance. I used to spend my saturday morning meal at their branch in RCBC Makati when I was still having my MBA in DLSU RCBC Campus. You get to enjoy yummy food along with a book or newspaper on hand, how good is that huh?!. Their wide array of baked products is a great selling point. Giving customers variety prevents satiation. I also look forward to their clubhouse, salads and pasta, some are simply irresistible.
Now, I'm enjoying their coffee bun (P35/pc). It may only be next to Kopi Roti in terms of taste but it's a good alternative when your craving for one. For a filling and delicious breakfast meal, or for any other meal occasions, Delifrance should surely be in the list.
Ham & Cheese Omellette





4 seasons juice



Delifrance South Expressway
Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna

Comments

u8mypinkcookies said…
coffee bun!! yumm!!

Popular posts from this blog

Villa Gregoria Terrace Resort, Nagcarlan, Laguna

Chicken Macaroni Salad with Cashew Nuts

The myths and truths about INSTANT NOODLES… (Part 1 of 2)