Creamy PANCIT MOLO... why not cook some?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1/4 kg chicken breast
1/4 kg ground lean pork
1/8 kg shrimp, deveined and chopped
1 154 ml can of evaporated milk
2 beaten eggs
1 head garlic, finely chopped, divided into 2 portions
1 med sized onion, finely chopped, divided into 2 portions
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp MSG
1 tsp soy sauce
1 chicken broth cubes
2 tbsps canola oil
spring onions and fried garlic (as garnish)
6 cups water
1. Mix ground pork, shrimp, half portions of onion and garlic in a mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper, MSG and soy sauce.
2. Add the beaten eggs and mix well.
4. Boil the chicken breast in 2 cups of water. Add the broth cubes. Shred the chicken meat once cooked. Save the broth.
5. Add canola oil in ahot pan. Saute the shredded chicken and the remaining portions of onion and garlic. Add the chicken broth and four cups of water. Allow to boil.
6. Add the stuffed molo wrapper one at a time and cook. Molo is done when it floats.
7. Add evaporated milk and continue cooking for 3-5 mins.
8. Top with fried garlic and spring onions. Serve while hot. Best consumed with "soy chilimansi" dipping sauce (soy sauce, chili and calamansi)
Use Alpine milk for a creamier, full bodied soup
Make uniform sizes of molo wraps so the dish will be cooked evenly