Breakfast #01 - The Breakfast Combos

 
 
Weekend is my favourite part of the week. I'm sure most of us do. Not only it's the perfect time to relax and re-energize from a week of hard work but it's the period where we also get to spend more quality time with our family. A typical weekend for me starts in the kitchen where I whip up gastronomic treats for my loved ones. These are some breakfast items that I normally prepare at home.
  
 Toasted Bread with Mozzarella Cheese, Summer Salad, Bratwursts, Mushroom Omelette

 Ham and Polish Sausage, Avocado Salad, Roasted Tomato, Toasted Wholemeal Buns, Fried Egg
 
 Ham and Polish Sausage, Avocado Salad, Roasted Tomato, Toasted Wholemeal Buns, Fried Egg

 Ham and Polish Sausage, Baked Beans, Roasted Tomato, Toasted Wholemeal Buns, Fried Egg

Mac & Cheese, Ham and Fresh Fruits
 

Salad Greens with Vinaigrette, Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms, Smoked Bratwurst, Chocolate Toast with Fruits

How about you, what do you usually look forward to for breakfast?

Comments

Popular Posts