Equinox at Swissotel The Stamford

Dining at Equinox Restaurant in Swissotel the Stamford is definitely more than a feast in the tastebuds. It's a feast in the eye as well. Located at the 70th floor of the tallest building in Singapore, the view is just stunning.
  

On the food offering, it's generally a semi-buffet set up consisting of generous selections of appetizers and desserts. I particularly liked the sweets & desserts area. In terms of choices, it's not too overwhelming neither too few. I would say it has enough of the basics that you would expect for in a buffet.  




Apart from the buffet options, you have to select for your main course from a menu. That day, my husband and I opted for the salmon and beef dish. Although the salmon was overly done, the beef was a sure delight to the palate. The tenderness was just right and very juicy.


One thing that I also liked at Equinox is its very serene ambiance. The interior design of the restaurant is plain and simple yet relaxing. I would love to come back here at night time to see the evening beauty of the skyline.

Comments

Popular Posts