GUANGZHOU, CHINA



I just got back from a week long visit to Guangzhou, China, my first international travel for the year. Likewise, it was my first time in the southern part. Amazed, intrigued and surprised, that's probably how I will describe my experience exploring what's believed to be the southern economic hub. I was surprised that Guangzhou is fast becoming another of China's cosmopolitan area. From what I heard, it's considered the 3rd largest city next to Beijing and Shanghai. Building constructions are everywhere and style and architecture wise, it doesn't pale in comparison with those in the nearby Asian countries like Singapore. However, the outskirts of the city still has that remnants of conservative Chinese civilization. In Panyu District where I stayed most of the time, it has that particular ambiance. But more and more China is really well set to make its significant presence in the world.




Comments

Popular Posts