Name This Dish Contest!

Win P1000 Poquito Mas Gift Certificate by giving names to the featured dishes in this post.
I'm inviting all food enthusiasts to join our new contest entitled "Name This Dish". I'm writing my first ever food book and I've started to screen the recipes that I will include in the overall concept of the project. Last weekend, I've prepared two dishes which were inspired by my desire to go healthy these days. Apparently, I was lost for words on how to rightly call these dishes. Thus, it turned out to be an exciting contest to have here in Our Taste of Life.

To help you put a rich sensory lexicon into it, here are the recipes or the descriptions of the dishes:
Dish #1:

(from bottom layer to top)

8 pcs asparagus, (stir-fried in 1 tbsp olive oil)
2 triangle slices of loaf bread with liver pate or liver spread
1 soft-boiled or poached egg
vegetable salad, (2 tbsps chopped fresh basil;2 tbsps chopped parsley;2 small tomatoes, diced and seeds removed; 1/8 cup diced cucumber; 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar and freshly ground pepper)
parmesan cheese
Dish #2
The second dish can be considered either a pizza or bruschetta. Originally, the inspiration of this dish is really a pizza. But since I used a different bread and when it came out from the oven, I realized it could actually fit into a bruschetta too!

It is a french bread layered with the following ingredients: quickmelt cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, chopped garlic, basil and olive oil. Baked at 175°C for a few minutes until the cheese was melted.

There you have it folks! Create the most appropriate and tasteful sounding name to grab a dining opportunity for a superb Spanish, Latino, Filipino and Mexican food offerings only at POQUITO MAS SPLATINO CUISINE. Send me those suggestions and win a delightful gift certificate worth P1000.00! E-mail your entries to sherra(underscore)bernardo(at)yahoo(dot)com
I will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Friday, July 11 and the winner will be announced on Sunday, July 13.
Poquito Mas' two branches are located at:
Paseo de Sta. Rosa
Paseo de Sta. Rosa 1
Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
Westgate Center
Filinvest Corporate City
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Tel. #: (632) 7711334, (632) 7711325

Comments

Hi Sherra!! I emailed my suggestions already. Hope I win :D

Popular Posts