Derwish Turkish Mediterranean Restaurant

We've been living in Singapore for three years now. Yet, I just lately realized that I haven't explored the garden city much. There are so many places that I still have to discover. Foodie havens in particular. Fortunately, together with some colleagues, I had the chance to visit the famous Arab street for a middle eastern food adventure. Derwish Turkish Restaurant was the chosen place to sample the cuisine. 
Without a doubt, the restaurant exudes a middle eastern ambiance.



This was my first time to try Turkish food and I wouldn't mind having it again. It was generally good. Most dishes taste mild and not overpowering. The balance of herbs and spices provide a distinguishing feature to it. The Kebabs are considered the specialities and I couldn't agree more.  
 A platter of different kinds of salads and dips - the perfect accompaniment to the bread
 Lavash Bread
 Mixed Kebab
Moussaka
Grilled Cod Fish with Vegetables
 Skewered Marinated Sea Bass

Baklava
 A real feast!
 
Derwish Turkish Mediterranean Restaurant
60 Bussorah St.
Tel. No. (65) 6298 8986

Comments

Amazing post, thanks for sharing this article.
Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. mediterranean restaurant

Popular Posts